Grid2Size for Aseprite
A downloadable Aseprite script
Grid2Size is a collection of two Lua scripts for Aseprite that either double or half the size of the Grid.
What It Does:
Grid2Sizewill resize your current Grid by either doubling it (
Grid2Double.lua) or halving it (
- The Scripts are provided separately to allow users to give each action separate Keyboard Shortcuts.
Grid2Sizewill not resize your Grid any further if either the Grid width or height reach the value of 1.
- The Grid size is doubled by a factor of 2; and halved by a factor of 2, rounded down.
Grid2Sizewon't work if you are not working on a Sprite.
- In Aseprite, go to
File > Scripts > Open Scripts Folder. This should open an Explorer window on
<Aseprite program folder>/scripts.
- Copy the files
Grid2Half.luato this folder, close Explorer and restart Aseprite.
- The next time you open Aseprite, the Scripts will be available for you to use in the
- While editing a Sprite, go to
File > Scripts > Grid2Doubleor
Grid2Half, and they will automatically double or halve the grid size.
- You can also bind the scripts to different
Keyboard Shortcutsby using the available option in the
Editmenu. Read the Aseprite documentation for more information.
In case of a bug or any other kind of unintentional behavior, feel free to contact me at
kidmarscat [at] gmail.com or leave a comment below.
2019–12–23 – 0.1 – First Release
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.